Binky spends a lot of time in trees, in the forest canopy and loves to sleep during the day. It's easy for me to hide since I'm tiny and move really fast. Big saucer-like eyes help me see at night. Big ears help me track insects in the dark and they are foldable when I want peace and quiet.
- Birthday: January 7
- Poem: I live among the trees And climb really high If I climb any more I might touch the sky!
- The cutest bush baby around
- You'll probably find him in a tree!
- Made with snuggly soft Ty Silk
- Sparkly golden glitter eyes
- Cheerful expression brightens your day