When backyard snowman construction with her siblings turns into snowball scuffles with the kids next door, she'll be glad she's wearing the Greenland Hooded Down Parka by The North Face. The Greenland jacket features a two-layer DryVent shell to protect against sleet and snow (and snowballs), while down fill delivers supreme warmth without the weight. And when playtime is over and it's time for a family day in the city, when she's wearing faux-fur trim on the hood and has the stylish elasticized waist belt cinched, you'll never know the mischief she's capable of.
- A stylish down parka she can wear on the playground or in the city
- Waterproof membrane protects her from the sleet and snow and damp
- Lofty insulation traps heat and packs down well during travel
- Removable faux fur trim cuts down on wind chill and elevates style
- Cinch waist and adjustable cuff tabs lock out icy drafts and snow
- Style: NF0A3WS