Just think how excited your child will be when he or she is ready to read, just like the big kids! We all know that there is no ability more essential to your child’s school success than reading. Starting with identifying sizes and shapes and growing all the way to matching sentences with pictures, your young explorer will soon learn there’s a whole world out there ready to jump off the page when one can read.
- 64 workbook pages of engaging, colorful illustrations
- Parent Guide and Recommended Activities pages
- Simple, easy-to-follow instructions
- Activities focus on identifying, comparing, and classifying
- Perforated pages great for individual worksheets
- Style: 2223