These proven activities reinforce important early math skills that prepare children for higher math beginning with counting, numerical order, shapes, addition, subtraction, and more. With colorful illustrations of animals, food, shapes, and objects, children will become comfortable and confident with math and understand how it's used in everyday life.
- 64 pages of colorful, friendly illustrations
- Perforated pages great for individual worksheets
- Concept and skill focus listed at bottom corner of each page
- Table of contents inside front cover
- Award certificate for a job well done
- Style: 2208