Help your child master early math skills. Math concepts build on one another from one grade to the next, and success in the “M” part of STEM begins with mastering the basics. The colorful, creative activities in Math Basics 2 introduce and reinforce math facts, place value, adding and subtracting larger numbers, and lots more.
- 29 pages of math activities
- Parent Guide on inside front cover
- Concept and skill focus listed at bottom corner of each page
- Easy-reference Answer Key
- Activities to Share inside back cover
- Style: 2030