Yes, children learn keyboarding skills early, but research suggests that handwriting continues to help with learning shapes and letters, expressing ideas, and boosting fine motor skills. Plus, cursive handwriting is almost as one-of-a-kind as a snowflake or fingerprint. Help your child develop neat, legible distinctive “connected writing,” with this focused workbook.
- 63 pages of writing examples and exercises
- Parent Guide on inside front cover
- Tear-out pages make great worksheets
- Easy-reference Answer Key
- Activities to Share on inside back cover
- Style: 2252