Welcome preschoolers to the wonderful world of letters and the words they can make! With 320 perforated pages that can be torn out for individual worksheets, this Big Alphabet Workbook is packed with fun learning activities for preschoolers. Tracing letters, for example, is an essential pre-writing step that moves kids toward recognizing and printing both uppercase and lowercase letters; putting the alphabet in order and classifying sounds gets them ready to learn to read; and completing colorful word-to-object lessons reinforce the idea that letters and words have meanings.
- 320 bright, full-color pages
- Multiple illustrations on every page
- Tear-out pages great for individual worksheets
- Skill focus listed at bottom corner of each page
- Activity ideas inside back cover
- Style: 6327