Rechecking temperatures is easy with the Safety 1st Quick Read 2-in-1 Thermometer. Parents often like to double check a temperature when their baby is sick, but all digital thermometers should rest between readings to ensure accuracy. The helpful 60 second Reset Timer lets you know that the thermometer has reset and is ready for a second reading. Choose between oral or underarm mode and with a fast 8-second reading, you'll know quickly whether your little one has an elevated temperature. The large display is easy to read and the Fever Light Bar will glow amber if an above normal temperature is detected. The Quick Read thermometer includes a fever chart printed directly on the back panel of the thermometer for easy reference.
- Choose your preferred method: oral or underarm
- Recheck temperatures with confidence: Reset Timer confirms probe has returned to room temperature
- Accurate reading in 5 seconds (°F or °C)
- Large easy-to-read display
- Fever Chart on back panel of thermometer for easy reference
- Fever Light Bar glows amber for elevated temperatures
- Recalls last temperature reading, Includes 1 replaceable “CR 2032” button cell battery or equivalent