If you've ever been stuck outside during a rainstorm and your umbrella was blown inside out by the wind, we understand your frustration. What's worse is when you get caught in the rain wearing your favorite clothes or your phone gets wet. Sun and UV ProtectionHands-Free Grip HandleWind ResistantWide-Arch UmbrellaDouble Canopy - High Quality, Protective''C'' Shape Ergonomic Handle100% Polyester
Keep Dry and Protected with the Reverse Folding Inverted Umbrella - Folds Upwards to Keep you Dry. A Brilliant Upside-Down Contraption Allowing you to Fold your Umbrella with the Wet Surface being Enclosed.
Traditional umbrellas close downward, allowing the water to drip off as you move around. Not only is this messy, but it can also create a safety hazard when the floor gets slippery. This inverted umbrella collects water when it closes, so you can easily dispose of it in a neat, mess-free way!
- Reverse Folding Umbrella: Folds upwards to keep you dry. You can open this inverted umbrella as you open the door or car and not get wet. When closed, the wet side of umbrella becomes inside with the
- Wide-Arch Inverted Umbrella: Wider arch provides more room under the umbrella. No more annoying spashes on rain on your clothes! This keeps you safe, dry and is hassle free.
- UV Protection: Blocks more than half of the Suns' UV rays. Features double-layer canopy design to protect against UV rays and other harmful sun lights.
- Hands-Free Grip Ergonomic Handle: ''C'' Shape Ergonomic handle for hands-free Convenience. Cross the C-shaped handle over your arm, made your hands free for holding a baby, bag or mobile in the rain.
- Wind Resistant: Double canopy resists wind. Breathable double layer canopy and smooth top, so the body is firm and able to withstand strong winds.
- Style: UM750P