Mancala is one of the world's oldest and best-loved games. Players take turns scooping up the special stones and counting them out one at a time into the pockets on the board. When they drop a stone into an empty pocket on their side of the board, they capture all the stones in the opposite pocket. It sounds like a simple marble game, but it's got plenty of strategy and reinforces Stem skills like counting and strategic planning. The player who collects the most stones wins.
- Invented thousands of years ago, Mancala is one of the world's favorite games of counting and strategy
- Hinged wooden board folds for easy storage, making it a great choice for home and travel
- Reinforces STEM and STEAM skills
- Tested for safety and quality
- For 2 players, ages 6 and up