Add to your family game collection today with this perfect 6 game assortment from Pressman. This convenient all-in-one set features iconic favorites including Chess, Checkers, Backgammon, Tic-Tac-Toe, Snakes & Ladders, and Pahrcheesi. Enjoy high-quality plastic components, including interlocking Checker pieces, full-sized Staunton Chess pieces, and much more for endless classic fun. For 2 or more players, ages 8 and up.
- CHESS: A board game of strategic skill for two players, played on a checkered board. Each player begins the game with sixteen pieces that are moved and used to capture opposing pieces according to pre
- CHECKERS: Checkers is a strategy board game for two players which involves diagonal moves of uniform game pieces and mandatory captures by jumping over opponent pieces.
- BACKGAMMON: Backgammon is one of the oldest known board games. Its history can be traced back nearly 5,000 years to archaeological discoveries in Mesopotamia, modern-day Iraq. It is a two-player game
- SNAKES & LADDERS: Snakes and ladders, known originally as Moksha Patam, is an ancient Indian board game for two or more players regarded today as a worldwide classic. It is played on a game board with
- TIC TAC TOE: A game in which two players seek, in alternate turns, to complete a row, a column, or a diagonal with either three O's or three X's placed in the spaces of a grid of nine squares.
- PAHRCHEESI: Pahrcheesi is a race game for four players. The goal is for each player to move their pieces from the starting position (the circles in the corners) to the home square.
- Style: 101001