Philips Avent Natural baby bottle with the Natural Response nipple lets baby control the pace of the milk, like they do when breastfeeding. The baby bottle nipple’s unique opening and tip only releases milk when your baby actively drinks. When pausing to swallow and breathe no milk flows. Baby can drink, swallow, and breathe using their natural rhythm with this feeding bottle, just like they do when breastfeeding. Easily combine breast and bottle feeding with a wide breast-shaped nipple with a soft feel that mimics the shape and feel of a breast; plus baby can control the flow of milk like they do when breastfeeding. The nipple has a no-drip design which helps prevent lost milk from the tip of this baby bottle. An anti-colic valve integrated into the nipple is designed to reduce colic and discomfort by sending air away from your baby's tummy. The ergonomic shape makes it comfortable for parents to hold and easy for small fingers to grasp. Assembly is simple with only a few parts and the wide bottle neck makes filling and cleaning easy. The Natural baby bottle is made from polypropylene, a BPA free material, and works with all nipples and caps from the Natural line. The Natural response nipples are available in flow rates 1-5, to keep up with your baby's growth. Pack of baby bottles includes: 2 9oz Natural bottles with Natural Response nipples, flow 3.
- Natural baby bottle with Natural Response nipple: Baby controls the pace, just like breastfeeding
- Designed with a unique opening and tip which only releases milk when baby actively drinks; When pausing to swallow and breathe no milk flows from the bottle, just like at the breast
- Our baby bottles make it easy to combine breast and bottle feeding with a wide breast-shaped nipple that has a soft feel that mimics the shape and feel of a breast and baby can control the flow of mil
- No-drip nipple design helps prevent lost milk from the tip of the baby bottle, giving you peace of mind
- Anti-colic valve is designed to reduce colic and discomfort by sending air away from your baby's tummy