The Norty Brand is the exclusive brand of Eastern Infants Wear Inc, a 4th generation family business founded in 1947.
Superior Traction: Non-Slip Grip Rubber Outsoles Provide the Best Traction Available with Molded Toes to Contour with The Shape of Their Feet.
Stretch Neoprene Upper: Easy to Pull On & Off, Even when Wet. Toggle Cord OR Heel Pull Tab (Depending on Sizes)For an Easy Pull On & a Secure, Easy Fit.
Breathable: Mesh Patches Allows Water & Air to Flow Freely, Which Helps the Shoes Dry Fast. The Neoprene Upper Provides an Extra Protective Later.
Protect Their Feet: Protect Them From the Hazards of the Beach & Ocean. Water To Land, These Water Sock Shoes Are Perfect For Keeping Feet Safe.
Secure Fit: Easily Secure Your Aqua Socks with the Adjustable Drawstring Cord for a Great Fit OR The Styles with the Strong Fabric Closure will Also Hold Securely in Place. (View Images & Bullet Points for Styles with Drawstring VS Fabric Closure)
Superior Traction No Matter Where Your Child Goes - Beaches, Rivers, & Even Pools Can Present Unexpected Challenges for Young Feet - From Slippery, Moss-Covered Rocks to Broken Glass & Sizzling Concrete. NORTY Water Sock Shoes Keep a Low Profile While Providing Excellent Traction & Maximum Protection from a Variety of Underwater Hazards.
- NORTY Kids Slip on Aqua Socks Water Shoe with Superior Traction.
- Non-Slip Grip Rubberized Sole with Skeletoes for When Your Child is Running Around Playing or Jumping! You'll Relax Knowing They Have the Best Traction for Wet Conditions.
- Mesh Panels & Neoprene Upper Features Breathable Mesh to Help Feet and Shoes Dry Quickly. Neoprene Provides an Extra Layer of Protection from Sharps Rocks and Glass.
- Designed With Active Families In Mind: If Your Family Loves To Be Active, In The Water, You'll Appreciate How The Norty Water Socks Hug Your Child's Feet.
- Styles Include The Adjustable Drawstring Toggle Cord to Cinch Them Tight, OR The Strong Fabric Closure Style; Either Way They Won't Fly Off Your Kid's Feet or Fall Off Underwater.
- Style: 38851