Naturepedic is proud to offer the very best organic mattresses—made right here in the U.S.A. We use a combination of domestic and imported fabric and components when crafting our mattresses. Since our inception, we've been on a mission to eliminate toxic chemicals from mattresses and bedding. While there's an inherent cost to choosing organic, it's ultimately in our own best interest and well worth it. At Naturepedic, we go the extra mile and don't cut corners. We buy our materials from trustworthy sources, build our products with care, and stand behind them 100%. Health, safety and the environment are our top priorities!
- ORGANIC MATTRESS: Our 100% GOTS certified mattresses pass all government flammability requirements while maintaining UL/GREENGUARD certifications for low chemical emissions
- COOLING MATTRESS: Breathable organic wool and cotton promote airflow and wick moisture for a cooler, less sweaty sleep; no need for memory foam or gel
- FOR KIDS OR ADULTS: The slightly firmer mattress supports kids' developing bones as they sleep, but is also good for teenagers and adults that like a firm feel
- HEALTHY MATERIALS: All components are made from organic cotton, organic wool, sugarcane PLA, with an inner encased steel coil innerspring
- HANDCRAFTED: All Naturepedic mattresses are made in the USA with domestic and imported components; when shipped to you it arrives compressed in a convenient roll
- Style: MT60-1