Naturepedic is proud to offer the very best organic mattresses—made right here in the U.S.A. We use a combination of domestic and imported fabric and components when crafting our mattresses. Since our inception, we've been on a mission to eliminate toxic chemicals from mattresses and bedding. While there's an inherent cost to choosing organic, it's ultimately in our own best interest and well worth it. At Naturepedic, we go the extra mile and don't cut corners. We buy our materials from trustworthy sources, build our products with care, and stand behind them 100%. Health, safety and the environment are our top priorities!
- ORGANIC MATTRESS: Our 100% GOTS certified mattresses pass all government flammability requirements while maintaining UL/GREENGUARD certifications for low chemical emissions
- FIRM SUPPORT: This breathable crib mattress follows CPSC and pediatrician recommendations for level of firmness and fit within cribs for infant safety
- NATURAL WATERPROOF COATING: The organic cotton fabric has a patented waterproof coating made from sugarcane; this makes the surface an easy clean with just soap and water
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Our patented wavesupport core is strong yet incredibly lightweight when comparing to traditional coil mattresses; weighs 10 lbs
- STANDARD SIZE CRIB: These natural crib mattresses measure approximately 27 1/4'' x 51 5/8'' x 6'' for a snug fit in most standard cribs and nursery furniture
- Heirloom quality with lifetime limited warranty. Made in the U.S.A.
- Style: MC24