Babies drop things in dirty places at the worst times. The portable Mini Sterilizer Plus sanitizes pacifiers, bottle nipples, and more in under a minute and is powered by a lithium-ion rechargeable battery, so you can sterilize items longer on-the-go. The Mini Sterilizer Plus safely eliminates 99.99% of germs, bacteria, viruses using just UV light and has been tested by independent labs. No chemicals, heat, or water needed! The Mini Sterilizer's 4 gold-plated UV LED lights are mercury free and auto shuts-off when the lid is opened. This small device is easy to throw into (or attach to) a purse or diaper bag, so when you need it, it's right at hand. Perfect for use in the home, but extra handy for public spaces such as daycare, playgrounds, doctor's offices, airports, and more! The lithium-ion rechargeable battery lasts for more than 100 use cycles on a full charge - to recharge, simply connect the included USB cable to a portable power bank, car charger or laptop. UV light is a safe and proven method of killing bacteria that is used by hospitals to sanitize everything from operating rooms to surgical equipment. Munchkin has partnered with 59S, the leader in UV LED technology, to develop convenient, UV-based sterilizing solutions that help families with young children lead healthier lives.
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses from pacifiers, bottle nipples, teethers, small baby items and even retainers and mouthguards at home or on the go
- Powered by a lithium-ion rechargeable battery that provides over 100 uses on a full charge. To recharge, connect the included USB cable to a portable power bank, car charger or laptop
- Child safe UV light auto shuts-off when lid is opened
- Smell the clean, Removes odor causing bacteria and sterilizes without using harmful chemicals. Note: This device has been tested and does not emit ozone
- 4 long-lasting gold LED beads (instead of mercury bulbs)
- Included strap easily attaches to a purse, diaper bag, etc
- Transparent base allows you to see the product in action when powered on