Counting Campers is the fun and educational counting game for your little camper. Players move their pawns forward or backward on the board along their individual hiking trail by drawing a ‘plus’ or ‘minus’ card. Follow the winding path through the muddy swamp, across the fishing pond, over the old bridge, and more, to get back to the campsite. The first camper back to camp wins the game!
- A fun and educational counting game for your little camper!
- Players move their pegs forward or backward along the trail by drawing a 'plus' Or 'minus' Card, allowing kids to practice counting skills
- Individual trails allow players to focus on their own progress
- The first camper back to the campsite wins the game!
- For 2-4 players, targets ages 4-8