The party lights and super-cool gym jams that get you pumped as you pump up. The encouraging workout pal cheering you on. It’s all great. But what really gets baby to lift The counting. With the Laugh & Learn Countin’ Reps Dumbbell from Fisher-Price, little fitness lovers are introduced to numbers, opposites and healthy habits as they workout with Puppy, shaking the rattle and pressing the buttons to activate music and lights.
- Pretend dumbbell plays fun music, sounds, and colorful lights for early role play fun
- Buttons activate lights, cool gym jams, and learning songs and phrases about numbers, opposites and healthy habits
- Motion-activated rattle weight lights up as baby “lifts”
- Rattle beads, fun music and colorful lights help get little bodies moving
- For infants and toddlers ages 6-36 months
- Style: GJW57