With a tape for measuring, a saw to “cut,” and a hammer and screwdriver to fit everything together, the Fisher-Price DIY Tool Belt gives kids all the tools they need to build and repair all sorts of pretend projects. Your little builder will have a blast “fixing” things around the house with the Fisher-Price DIY Tool Belt role play set. The fabric tool belt has convenient storage slots for all their tools, including a pretend hammer, screwdriver, a cool saw that makes sounds as it “cuts,” and a real working, retractable fabric measuring tape. It even comes with a fabric doughnut to reward your preschooler for a job well done. Whether you’re tinkering in the garage or working on a home improvement project, your favorite assistant will be right by your side with cool tools of their own!
- Sure, your preschooler is probably the one who broke the thing in the first place, but now they can run to grab their tools to help “fix” it too!
- Fabric tool belt has plastic compartments to hold tools in place
- Real working, soft measuring tape retracts into container
- Pretend hammer, screwdriver, and saw with real wooden handles, and soft doughnut
- Role play tool belt with pretend tools for kids ages 3 year and up