The Dr. Brown's natural flow standard baby bottles offer a wonderful feeding experience with innovative vent technology. Dr Brown's bottles use a patented 2-piece internal vent system for your baby's comfort. This system creates positive-pressure flow for vacuum-free feeding that is similar to breastfeeding. The breast milk or formula flows freely without nipple collapse. As the baby feeds, air is channeled from the nipple collar through the vent system to the back of the bottle. Air never mixes with the breast milk or formula so oxidation is prevented, thereby maintaining essential vitamins such as C, A and E. The vent system eliminates air bubbles in the formula or milk, which helps to reduce feeding problems like colic, spit-up, burping and gas. Dr. Brown's bottles are completely BPA, PVC, lead and phthalate free for your baby's safety. The Newborn Feeding Set comes with three 8 ounces/240ml standard bottles, two 4 ounce/120 ml standard bottle, 2 extra Level-Two silicone nipples, 2 Storage/Travel caps and 3 ''cleaning'' brushes are small nipple brushes and they are inside the bottles.
- Reduce colic, spit-up, burping, and gas
- The bottle prevents air bubbles from getting into baby's tummy; No Air Bubbles, No Gas
- Helps prevent fluid in the ear. Controlled flow so babies feed at their own pace.
- Prevent nipple collapse
- Suitable for children 0M+
- Includes three 8-oz bottles, two 4-oz bottles, two Level Two nipples, two storage caps