The Classic Philips AVENT slow-flow nipple is made for babies up to six months old. The slow flow speed lets your litle one control the flow of milk in a way similar to natural breastfeeding. The Classic nipple's anti-colic valve keeps air in the bottle and out of baby's tummy, a feature that has been proven to reduce fussiness and colic in two-week old infants. These durable silicone nipples can be sterilized in a Philips AVENT sterilizer or boiled in water for five minutes.
- Anti-colic valve reduces fussiness and colic
- Baby controls the milk flow, reducing overeating
- Sturdy silicone is odorless and flavorless
- Sterilize in a Philips AVENT sterilizer or by boiling
- Compatible with all Classic Philips AVENT bottles
- Suitable for children 0M+