The television show, are you smarter than a 5th grader, is an exciting board game! Players answer grade-school questions correctly to earn money. Get asked first grade level questions such as ''what is a TSUNAMI?'' and work up to fifth grade questions such as ''what is the total number of factors of 12?'' stumped? Then choose to cheat! Players get a certain amount of cheats per game; they can peek at or copy another player's answer. Keep the suspense going, moving pawns around the board, earning money along the way. Get through each grade level until completing the 5th grade questions. Love a challenge? This board game lets players prove how smart they really are… or they might have to admit they're not smarter than a 5th grader!
- Inspired by the TV show: It's an exciting board game inspired by the popular are you smarter than a 5th grader television show.
- School Your opponents: players can prove how Smart they are by answering grade-school questions on the cards. Answer correctly to earn money. The player with the most money at the end of the game wins
- Players get to cheat: confident about the answer? Say it out loud. Not so sure? Players get to peek at or copy another player's answer
- This board game includes 650 questions ranging from 1st grade to 5th grade level
- Suitables for Ages 8+; Intended for 2-4 Players
- Style: E9432000