Pull Lil' Snoopy along for ear-wiggling, tail shaking, barking fun—no batteries required! He’s the perfect first friend to help build a confident walker. Give your child ideas about other ways to take care of Lil’ Snoopy, like providing a pretend water or food dish. They’ll be fast, first friends, forever!
- Pretending to take Lil’ Snoopy for a walk-grasping the leash and pulling him along-will help develop fine and gross motor skills.
- Fun rewards like sounds and ear wiggles encourage little ones to do it all over again.
- Curious little ones will love learning how to make actions happen. These important first discoveries help give cause and effect.
- Give your child ideas about other ways to take care of Lil’ Snoopy, like providing a pretend water or food dish.
- Kids will love role playing fun with their first 'pet'.
- 12 Months+
- Style: H9447